Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unfit & Unworthy





Dearly beloved in Christ!





It is a great blessing to me to write to you once more. It was a great privilege to go to Andhra Pradesh last year and meet with the leadership under Rev. M. Timothy Rao, Superintendent of Assemblies of God, Andhra Pradesh. It was also an added on blessing to be able to join the Shekinah Bible College Students and members of the church for ten days of fasting and prayer from April 1 - 10, 2009.




I did not expect to be given the honour of preaching at the fasting and prayer for ten days, but the Lord (to whom be all glory and honour) was with me and gave me the words, through His Holy Spirit, to speak to the people.




I had never preached or taught in a church/Bible College fourteen times in ten consecutive days at any time in the past. But this was indeed the power of His word which was so strongly at work in me, that I could speak to the people, as we see in Acts 4:13 "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marvelled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus." And 1 Cor.1:27 "But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty."




I do believe with all my heart, that every believer in every church can and would be used mightily of God, if they would 'ONLY BELIEVE'. For with God there is no favoritism, what He has done for me, He will do for you! I pray that every one who reads this short letter of mine, will take time out to know that God is the same (for Peter and John), for Smith Wigglesworth, D.L. Moody, me and for you. To God be the glory, honour and praise!
Peter and John were fishermen.
Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber.
Dwight L. Moody was a shoe sales man. and 
I, Less than the least of all the saints, and a servant to the servants of God; were used and am being used of God.
Just give your heart to God, and He will do the rest.




If you still have questions, just go to Journey Answers and you will find the answers to the questions in your life.
We love you with the love of Jesus,

One who is unfit and less than the least of all the saints,

Noel Pentony


Bookmark and Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need JesusI have QuestionsPrayer Request