Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU .......

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" The shrill cry of a little child was heard  from the road in front of our home.  The child had accompanied her mother to pick-up her elder sister from the day school two doors away from our home.   In the hustle and bustle of picking up the elder child this little one was left behind.


As I heard this child cry out  I was reminded of the faithfulness of our Heavenly Father from His Word in  Isaiah 49:15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget,  I will not forget you!"


Always be encouraged, God has never forgotten you.  Do not be dismayed, for the dark clouds on the horizon are the dust clouds of HIS feet coming to your rescue, be prepared to receive an answer to your prayers "THE RAIN IS COMING"


Blessings on you!


Noel Pentony 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need JesusI have QuestionsPrayer Request