Monday, July 19, 2010

God's Design and God's choice



I was standing before my son's new motorcycle and admiring the design and congratulated him on his choice.  As I looked at him, I thanked God for for HIS design and HIS choice.  It is written in Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Made in God's own image, what a wonderful and an awesome thought this is.  That we, puny people that we are, whose lives are just a breath of air, were created in the image of Almighty God.  And in our fallen state, while we were still in our sins, HE chose to die for us.  JESUS paid the price for you and me so that we might share the fellowship we had with the Father from the beginning.
Jesus chose us we did not choose HIM.  It is written in  John 15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you..." 
I thank God for HIS design and for HIS choice.  


Bookmark and Share






No comments:

Post a Comment

I need JesusI have QuestionsPrayer Request